Department: Warehouse & Logistics
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Reporting into our Technical Manager, our technicians are multiskilled AV operatives that help us to bridge the gap between warehouse and site work.
Collaborating with Technical Project Managers and our Warehouse team, our Technicians manage smaller events independently and lead teams of freelance technicians on larger projects.
If you have great attention to detail and experience with LED fixtures in particular, this one could be for you.
Who are we?
We are a leading video technology rental company providing high-end equipment and world-class technical services for live entertainment, virtual production, film & TV drama, broadcast, (e)sports and corporate events.
We’re growing rapidly and it’s a great time to join to the team and be part of our journey.
Who are you?
• You are an experienced AV technician
• You have up to date technical knowledge of varied equipment including modular LED, Media Servers, Playback devices, Cameras & PPU, Projectors, Video Switching, PDUs, Rigging.
• You’re cool, calm and collected. You’re the person people come to when they have a problem and know that you’ll use your solutions focussed thinking to help solve it.
• You can follow process at the same time as being aware when process needs to be evolved and can work collaboratively with the wider team to suggest and implement improvements
• You’re a team player, you understand that deliver for our clients is the most important thing and you’re willing and prepared to get stuck in to get the job done
Day to day you’ll be:
Supporting the onsite delivery of projects:
• Preparation of systems at the warehouse
• Onsite delivery of technical systems
• Briefing of freelance techs and supporting the Project Managers with leading teams of multidisciplinary suppliers and freelancers
• Supporting the warehouse team with the preparation of kit both goods in and out
• Supporting the warehouse team with the maintenance of equipment and repairs.
• Keeping Project Managers informed and up to date on the progress of site delivery
• Ensuring a culture of health and safety is embedded into all of our roles by following RAMS generated by project managers
Why work for 80-six?
• Competitive salary
• 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year on 3 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days
• Your birthday off every year
• Child care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Standard pension contributions
• We are a young, energetic business and we have big plans, it’s a great time to join and come on the journey with us
We’d love to hear from you.