Company: Stage Precision
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are a young and innovative software company that develops tools for the live event, entertainment, virtual production and broadcast industry. Our core product, Stage Precision, is software that is well established on the global market and is used to manage people and object tracking and to control complex media technology setups. If you would like to learn more about Stage Precision, please take a look at our social channels or our website:
We are searching for a driven technical sales engineer to join our dynamic team. The technical sales engineer should have a clear understanding of the components and features of the products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer, recommending and demonstrating products and ensuring that clients have the very best experience in after sales care, in partnership with our team.
The technical sales engineer, will be able to develop an excellent rapport with our existing customers and source new clients. You will become knowledgeable about our products and have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
This is a great chance to join a growing business with a great reputation and be a part of a team responsible for bringing the latest leading-edge software products to market.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- First-level technical support for pre and post-sales activities
- Preparing proposals and quotations.
- Writing reports and sales literature.
- Supporting members of the sales team by training them in the use of the product and the USPs, including new software release features.
- Reporting to management about sales opportunity.
- Support of SP sales channels
- Increase SP brand awareness
- Daily contact with customers all over the world
- Participation in technical product development with market input
- First point of contact for inquiries / preparation of quotations
- Maintain CRM accuracy
- Market analysis and monitoring
- Provide demonstrations and talks about our products
- Translate clients’ needs into SP solutions and advised workflows
- Provide SP use case solutions to our clients and the SP marketing team
- Input to the product roadmap / comparison with feedback from the market
- Represent Stage Precision at Trade Shows and Events
- Participation in the development of a young company
- Wide-ranging technical understanding
- Several years of professional experience in the event industry is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of IT hardware and software components.
- Professional experience in the sale of technical products or in product marketing
- Experience with Office applications
- High level of English language. German speaking would be desirable.
- High degree of focus on solution and customer success
- Confident demeanor and empathetic personality
- Interest in new and innovative technologies
- Relish the opportunity for worldwide travel and occasionally to work more than “nine to five”
- Self-motivated and have the ability to network across departments
- Comfortable in both a technical dialogue and understanding business terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback, analysis and strategies for customer pain points
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Be able to travel for periods of time as the business needs
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and creative working environment
- Plenty of freedom for personal development
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed corporate culture
- Working in a team with interdisciplinary skills between development and innovative technology
- Collaboration with clients on global Projects in the broadcast, entertainment and virtual production industry.
- A hands on approach to understanding the product and abi;ity to work as part ofa team on SP projects.
- Flexible working as standard. Remote working accepted.
If you see yourself in the profile described above and you are ready for new tasks, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org