Company: Stage Precision
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are a young and innovative software company that develops tools for the live event, entertainment, virtual production and broadcast industry. Our core product, Stage Precision, is software that is well established on the global market and is used to manage people and object tracking and to control complex media technology setups. If you would like to learn more about Stage Precision, please take a look at our social channels or our website:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to play a key role in the ongoing success and growth of this small but global software company, working remotely or from their HQ in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a Sales Administrator you will play a pivotal role in the day to day requirements for Sales, Logistics and Customer Service to provide a seamless customer journey to achieve the company’s goals into the future.
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales and support representatives as required.
Our ideal candidate is driven to provide client success with all business interactions, improve customer experience and have an ambition to grow with an innovative tech company.
You will enjoy flexible working with great adaptability to achieve within a small team.
- Overall objective is to support the sales, support and operation team to achieve sales and customer delight, through the seamless fulfillment of customer orders and customer support. Overseeing pre-sales and post sales requirements as directed by the Managing Director.
- First touch of inbound leads, to get them to the right team to help our clients.
- Processing orders via email or phone
- Checking data accuracy on orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Manage all necessary logistics to ensure timely deliveries of product to our clients
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Working in partnership with business development and technical sales activities, you will oversee the client journey and ensure our customers get the very best service and support on their journey.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Improve onboarding processes
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Working closely with Credit Control to review and monitor credit and resolve any escalated issues.
- Maintain and develop accuracy in our CRM system
- Take care of SP software licensing and support our clients with any issues or requirements
- Keep track of customer product expiration dates, follow up with s\ales team so they can talk to customers to renew their contracts
- Administrate partner contracts for reselling the SP products, with the Sales Manager.
- Participation in the development of a young company and grow your career!
- High degree of focus on customer success
- Confident demeanor and empathetic personality
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- A passion for events is desirable.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Adaptable to succeed in a smaller team, in an agile company.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy
- Knowledge of customer sales process
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service
- Customer-First Mindset
- Builds trusted relationships with clients
- Adaptability to work within a small team to achieve great things!
- High level of English language. German speaking would be desirable.
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and creative working environment
- Plenty of freedom for personal development
- Personal growth and development opportunities through training
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed corporate culture
- Working in a team with interdisciplinary skills between development and innovative technology
- Flexible working as standard. Remote working accepted.
If you see yourself in the profile described above and you are ready for new tasks, we look forward to receiving your CV with salary expectations to email@example.com