HARMAN Professional Solutions has announced the addition of 10 free Live Workshops available for registration through the Learning Sessions program in conjunction with HARMAN Professional University.
The workshops now open for registration include:
• June 15—Cable Diagnostics, Soldering Skills and Troubleshooting with Fedj (Jeff) Sylvanus
• June 16—Lighting with LED for Television with Robert Grobler
• June 17—Improvised Lighting on Tour with Juan Trevino
• June 18—The Followspot Operator: An Essential Resource with A.J. Pen
• June 19—Lighting Director Skillset: From Clubs to Arenas and Beyond with Sarah Parker
• June 22—Pros and Cons in an Educational Lighting Design System with Nina Agelvis
• June 23—Life on the Road as an LD: How Not to Burn Out with Sage Paden
• June 24—Designing at the Speed of Light with Luther Frank
• June 25—When Good Shows Go Bad with John Featherstone
• June 30—Installed Line Array Solutions for Sporting Facilities with Rick Kamlet
Over 60 Live Workshops have been conducted since the program’s introduction and are now available at HARMAN Professional University’s YouTube channel. Many more sessions are in production for release in the coming months, so be sure to visit pro.harman.com/lp/learning-sessions to learn more and register early.